The right financial plan, wherever life’s at
Whatever your stage of life, the financial planners at Mentor1 have the professional qualifications and life experience to improve how you live now and the future.
Starting out 20-30
- How you structure your mortgage and personal loans to save money
- Save on fees by getting all your superannuation together
- Managing your income to help plan your family’s needs
Building wealth 30-45
- Restructuring your mortgage to help better manage your debt
- Investment strategies e.g. additional superannuation contributions, or starting an investment portfolio.
- Protecting what you’ve worked hard to get, without additional premiums
Planning for retirement 45-60
- Growing your superannuation, while maintaining your income
- Better managing your assets and debt structures
- Protecting what you’ve worked so hard to grow
- Making sure you’re not paying more tax than you need to
Enjoying your retirement 60+
- Safeguarding your nest egg with sensible long term investment strategies
- Benefiting from government rules and regulations on pensions & super
- Structuring your investments to help your kids, or grandkids, with their financial goals
If you’d like to find out how a Mentor1 financial planner can help you plan for now and for the future, please call us on 1300 765 811.
We think getting to know each other is essential. That’s why the first appointment with a Mentor1 financial planner is complimentary. In less than an hour we’ll give you food for thought and then you decide when you want to come back.