Our Financial Planning services make planning for your future easy.
Wherever you are at on your financial journey, whether you’re just starting out, expanding your investments or making retirement plans, we can help you achieve what you want.
Advice you can trust
Our range of advisory services includes:
- Developing and revising long term financial plans:
- Preparing a comprehensive financial plan
- Initiating a new retirement plan
- Revising and revamping current plans
- Protecting your overall wealth for you and your loved ones with personal insurance.
- Financial strategies such as:
- Transition to retirement planning; reducing your working hours, without reducing your income
- Investment advice and planning to reach a particular life stage goal
- Managing or reducing debt
Strategies to match your needs
Here’s an insight into some of the strategies we can look at for your individual plan:
- Starting, rolling over or consolidating your superannuation
- Selecting more suitable investment options in your superannuation
- Setting up a self-managed super fund (SMSF)
- Reviewing your insurance needs and looking at cost effective options
- Sensible investing in property, managed funds, shares
- Borrowing to invest using home equity or an investment loan
- Equitable wealth distribution in your Will and Estate planning
- Getting your mortgage finance sorted
If you’d like to find out how a Mentor1 financial planner can help you plan for now and for the future, please call us on 1300 765 811.
We think getting to know each other is essential. That’s why the first appointment with a Mentor1 financial planner is complimentary. In less than an hour we’ll give you food for thought and then you decide when you want to come back.